Sephaku Holdings has a 36% share of Sephaku Cement which is developing two cement production plants in the North West Province and Mpumalanga. These plants are in the final stages before entering the cement market early in 2014. The remaining 64% of Sephaku Cement is held by Dangote.
Sephaku Holdings acquired 100% of the issued capital of ready-mixed concrete company Métier for R365 million on 28 February 2013 (shareholder approval was achieved in January and Competition Commission approval in February).
Sephaku Cement and Métier are the two core operational investments of Sephaku Holdings and will continue to operate as independent businesses, each retaining its own strategic focus and brand.